a) there are not enough cuss words to write about what's going on
b) it's not even worth saying
c) I've been busy as a beeeeeeeee!
So, guess what, it's almost 2am and that's ok.
- that I have class in 6 hours and I haven't gone to bed
- that I run away from my problems, and take trips home every chance I get
- that I still can't accept Kidd Kraddick died :(
- that I release stress at the batting cages
- that I spend almost less than zero time following anyone on any form of social media or blogging while I deal with my junk
- that I haven't washed my hair in a few days
- that I bought Blurred Lines on iTunes just so I can make it the ringtone for my alarm... EVERYBODY GET UP!
- that you're probably about to do the same thing... it works, you're welcome
- that I'm actually excited for a full 8 hours of class tomorrow
- that I crave structure and never let myself rest
- that I miss home more than anything and I'm counting down the Christmases until I'm out of this place
- that I still have trouble communicating emotions
- that I'm going to bed with my makeup on
- that I need new episodes of Duck Dynasty in my life
- that I read bible verses and inspirational quotes from my favorite historical men on a DAILY basis
- that I get most of my nutrition from coffee, cheerios, and fiber one bars these days
- that I wish I could be on the Today Show with KLG so she could just tell me "this is how you lose your reputation, one shot at a time" as I shoot a Jameson and chase it with wine
- that this might be the last post for awhile...