Thursday, August 15, 2013

It's OK Thursday still, dawg.

So, one of my favorite link ups used to be It's OK Thursday with Amber...but it ended a few months ago.  With all that's going on in my life, I feel it be necessary to tell you WHAT I'M OK WITH.  For the sake that I haven't posted in almost 2 weeks because
a) there are not enough cuss words to write about what's going on
b) it's not even worth saying
c) I've been busy as a beeeeeeeee!


So, guess what, it's almost 2am and that's ok.

It's OK...




  • that I have class in 6 hours and I haven't gone to bed
  • that I run away from my problems, and take trips home every chance I get
  • that I still can't accept Kidd Kraddick died :(
  • that I release stress at the batting cages

  • that I spend almost less than zero time following anyone on any form of social media or blogging while I deal with my junk
  • that I haven't washed my hair in a few days
  • that I bought Blurred Lines on iTunes just so I can make it the ringtone for my alarm... EVERYBODY GET UP!
  • that you're probably about to do the same thing... it works, you're welcome
  • that I'm actually excited for a full 8 hours of class tomorrow
  • that I crave structure and never let myself rest


  • that I miss home more than anything and I'm counting down the Christmases until I'm out of this place
  • that I still have trouble communicating emotions
  • that I'm going to bed with my makeup on
  • that I need new episodes of Duck Dynasty in my life
  • that I read bible verses and inspirational quotes from my favorite historical men on a DAILY basis 
  • that I get most of my nutrition from coffee, cheerios, and fiber one bars these days
  • that I wish I could be on the Today Show with KLG so she could just tell me "this is how you lose your reputation, one shot at a time" as I shoot a Jameson and chase it with wine
  • that this might be the last post for awhile...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...