Thursday, March 21, 2013

it's OK Thursday #3

Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK...

  • that my Spring Break has me a little thrown off schedule. I can't believe it's already Thursday!
  • to over flow your cereal bowl, just a little
  • to be known as your apartment's taddle tale (as an adult) when they all annoy the piss out of you 
  • to have the courtesy officer on speed dial just in case they do
  • to want to pack my husband in a box and send him to you (kidding but not kidding)
  • to decorate all of my school binders in chevron and monograms when I should be studying
  • to miss my Momma and Daddy as much as I do
  • to put myself out there and write a letter to the Dept of Nursing when I was misinformed on crap
  • to rock white legs in spring
  • to still wear jeans in spring
  • to drink black coffee when I know my stomach doesn't like it
  • to end this link up so I can get ready for class




xoxo

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I let my cereal over flow yesterday, too busy talking to my sister or maybe my daughter. Either way, they're both being blamed, it wasn't my fault :) Definitely okay!

Sara
mommysummers.com

Life With Lauren said...

I just keep the cereal box with me to refill it but hubby fills it to the max every time(and he uses a pasta bowl instead of a cereal bowl lol). Have a great Thursday!

Unknown said...

Weekend is coming! Enjoy yourself!

Viola
http://wunderbarkleider.blogspot.com/

Chelsea said...

Good for your for standing up to your annoying neighbors, the nursing department, and the pressure to have tan legs! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...