Hot dog, I got nominated again! How awesome. I mean I love talking about myself, so I have no problem doing these things. I promise I am
Just kidding. But if you're not obsessed with yourself, you should be.
Don't forget...You are your number one fan!
Liebster Award, here's how it works. This cutie Kym, over at Red, White, and Marine Wife nominated me.
- So, I write 11 interesting facts about myself
- Answer the 11 questions Kym posted for me.
- Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers for the Liebster Award
- and provide 11 questions for them
Super fun, huh? Let's get started!
11 interesting fact about me
- My favorite drunk food snack is pretzels and cream cheese. Sometimes I add mustard to my cream cheese, sometimes I'm not that patient.
- I'd rather do my own manicure and pedicure at home. I just can't massage my legs that good, so I go to the salon.
- Nail polish addict. My nails are almost always painted. Due to nursing school, my heart is sad because we're not supposed to wear polish. I rebel by wearing clear.
- I tweet celebrities and reality stars on the reg. (yes, I'm that girl.) And they tweet me back. Sometimes. I'll go for a RT or favorite any day!
- If I'm in a debate and I know I'm right (nothing serious, just about history, sports, or city locations) I will google it right then and there on my iPhone. I love being right.
- I spend way too much money on makeup, hair products, and skin care products. My husband hates me.
- If my underwear and bra don't match, I feel bad about myself. Not like exact match, but if I'm wearing pink bikinis with black trim...I have to wear a black bra. I just feel like I have everything together.
- I'm a slave to reality t.v. Real Housewives of whatever, the Bachelor, Keeping up with the Kardashians, Duck Dynasty, Moonshiners. You like this twist?
- I extreme coupon. I have a stock pile. It's been going on for 2 years. No need to call an intervention, husband already took care of that.
- I always have to have a blanket on me if I'm lounging. Even if I'm not cold.
- I looooove Jameson Irish Whiskey. That is all.
1. What is your dream job? Basically, I love the practice of medicine. If I didn't want a family, my dream job would to be a doctor. On the flip side, I love makeup, hair design, fashion, and celebrities. So, I would love to be to be on one of their teams.
2. Mexican or Italian food? Italian.
3. What is your favorite vacation destination? Anywhere in the Caribbean. The island life is for me.
4. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas, I love spending time with my family.
5. Describe yourself in 5 words. Extrovert, Energetic, Lover, Lush, Advocator
6. Who is your biggest inspiration? I have a lot. But, with my career, my Aunt.
7. What is your goal as a blogger? Just to interact and share my thoughts...reach someone with my experiences and change a life.
8. How did you meet your spouse? At Pizza Hut, we had the same last name :)9. What do you enjoy most about being a military spouse, girlfriend,fiancé? Honestly, I've grown up in the military life so, nothing is new to me becoming a wife. My favorite part is pride...and discounts.
10. What are 5 things on your “bucket list”?
- Backpack through Europe
- Bungee Jump
- Run a full marathon
- Save a life
11. If you could spend a day with a celebrity, who would it be? This is hard, because I'm obsessed with celebrities period. I'm gonna say I'm having a girl day and who do I feel like being around...
talk about a good time, love this bish.
- Brittany at Aviation of Love
- Kayla at what a cluster
- life etc...
- Maria at Sealed with a Kiss
- Tabra at My Not So Secret Obsessions
I'll be back with more soon!
(going to go with my first ones for time sake)
- What is your favorite cereal?
- How old were you when you had your first kiss?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What was your dream job when you were younger?
- What's something embarrassing you wouldn't want your children to know?
- If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
- What's your favorite guilty pleasure?
- Would you rather run naked across a football field or have your entire google history read out loud?
- What's your favorite kitchen utensil/appliance to use?
- What's your number one pet peeve?
- What's your favorite quote?