Monday, March 25, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans, sex party! Whaaat!



Other than study for my injection check off and 2 tests I have today, I went to one of those Pure Romance parties this weekend. I've only been to one other, so I was so outside of my element.




I'm so conservative when it comes to this kind of stuff. I have no problem talking about it with my husband, sister, friends...but being around strangers talking about lube, c rings, and vibrating bunny rabbits makes me run the other way. I giggle like a little girl.



After some Merlot, everyone comes out of their shell some, right? I ended up leaving with things I never imagined even existed. I had a great time. It is so good to get out of the house from studying and having some girl time with wine, sharing of stories, and tasting all of the edible lubes. HAHA! No really, it was fun. I highly recommend going to one of these parties! If your interested in looking at what Pure Romance has to offer or want to contact my consultant, you can go here.


What were your weekend shenanigans? Link up!


8 comments:

Molly said...

I just went to my first one of these parties a few weeks ago. I definitely blushed a lot, but it was really fun to get together with a huge group of girls.

Lisa C said...

I attended my first Pure Romance party at our sorority house in college. It was painfully embarrassing.

Anonymous said...

Totally would have been giggling along with you. Haven't been to one of these parties yet, but I can only imagine!

Maggie said...

I am the same way, I would have blushed my face off!
That is hilarious that they have you taste the flavored lubes though!!

Lauren said...

My bridesmaids had a Pure Romance party for me for my Bachelorette party! It was a trip haha!

Looks like a great weekend!

xo

Morgan Neal said...

So fun! I hosted one last year while the the hubs was deployed with lots of the girls in the same situation. It was much needed. Hah! Love it!

Anonymous said...

I had a passion party when I moved into our house in Fayetteville and i ended up with almost 20 people. along with wine beer, and vodka. the lady made so much off my party that she got a bonus and a promotion. Things at parties like that I think are always weird at first but once you get use to the surroundings they tend to be some of the most fun parties!!

Kasey Lynne said...

Win definitely helps at these type of parties! I've been to one and I couldn't stop laughing the entire time! You just have to have a light-hearted attitude about it hahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...