If there is one thing you should know about me, it's I love 'merrrica. Anything involving the history of this great land of ours, I'm all over. I love living in Savannah, but I love visiting Washington D.C. and Virginia more. It may be due to the fact that my Sister and sweet little nephew live there, but whatever the case, I muddafreaking love it and cry like a baby when I leave.
Even though I've visited D.C about 1,457 times, I still act like a tourist absolutely every time. If you're a huge U.S. History nerd like me, or just want to visit the capital of this great country, then D.C. is a must! I'm sorry, if you are even an American, D.C. IS A MUST!
What to do in Washington D.C.
1. Tour the Capital Building
2. Tour Ford's Theatre
3. Visit Arlington National Cemetery
4. Visit Honest Abe's Memorial
5. Take as many photo ops at the reflection pool
6. Visit every Smithsonian Museum. Every. One.
7. Visit WW II Memorial
8. Get you some D.C. Cupcakes at Georgetown Cupcakes
9. Eat a D.C. sidewalk hotdog (and make sure it's from the sketchiest food truck because they are the best)
10. Take as many ridiculous pictures of monuments you want!
Happy Mother's Day, Momma!
11. Fall in love with the little simplicity of the city
Have you been to Washington D.C.? What's your favorite part?