Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday's Letters


Linking up for Friday's Letters 

Dear Weekend, I'm so glad you are here. Let's recover from this nursing school week of HELL.


Dear Louisiana, my heart is with you today and always. My heart is always home. My heart is always with my family.  


Dear cheap cather kit, you're ridiculous, yet sterile. I promise to treat you better next check off. I promise to make sure you are in tip toppy shape before I got waltzing in there like a boss. Because the next check off, I will dominate. You have been warned. Dear Library, you and me need to spend more time together, obviously.  Dear Army, thanks for allowing 4 days and for bringing Kayla's husband home for R&R. Dear Liz, you're not allowed to buy full size doritos anymore and allow me to take them home.  They're being eaten. Right. Now. Never. Again.


Dear Husband, thank you. Thank you for spending Valentine's Day with me on the couch, eating pizza, downing drinking wine, and watching a scary movie. There is no other way I'd want to spend it.



Dear Jesus, thank you for loving me. Thank you for getting me through this week. Please watch over my family and wrap your loving arms around them right now. Kiss Chloe Lane for me. 

Dear followers, thanks for following. Have a good weekend!


xoxo,



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love this!! Great idea!!! Love your blog Girl!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...