Thursday, February 21, 2013

It's OK Thursday #2

I love Thursdays. Time to wind down and link up with Brunch with Amber for It's OK Thursday


It's OK...

  • that I didn't wear any eye makeup not once this week to class or lab
  • that I had popcorn for dinner 2 nights this week
  • that I put on my PJ's as soon as I walked in the door at 4
  • that I'm writing this rather than studying for the 3 tests that I have on Monday
  • that I'm going to school to be a nurse and I still don't know if I can give someone a shot without passing out, although I did just fine on the dummies
  • that I want to inject my husband with whatever to test out my fear 
  • that my tweets have been nothing but about entering in giveaways
  • that I get so angry when reading about lung cancers
  • that I want to run so bad, but still haven't got my ass outside
  • that I want to have a panic attack when I look at my planner 
  • that I wish I had a snuggie
  • that I'm ending this with a glass of wine. holla.

xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...