Thursday, February 14, 2013

It's OK Thursday #1

Today I'm linking up with Amber from Brunch with Amber for Its OK Thursday



It's OK...

  • that I'm writing this during lecture
  • that I've ate more chocolate today than nutritious things
  • that I use the excuse for Valentine's day to do the above 
  • that all I want for Vday is to have a little me time and take a bubble bath
  • that I spent my lunch break practicing how to insert a Foley catheter into a dummy 
  • that I wasted hours of many days studying for a Patho exam that I probably, along with the rest of the class, failed
  •  that my parents are in Vegas and I'm incredibely jealous of their almost retired lifestyle
  • that I've stretched myself a little too far and I am going to use retail therapy to relieve the stress 
  • that I'm going to take the night off from studying
  • that I said I would give up reality tv for lent
  • that there's an episode of Vanderpump Rules on the DVR tempting me 



9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Ashley!
I just found your blog through the "It's Ok Thurdsay" Link up! I followed you through GFC! My husbands in the Marines and I love meeting other Military Spouses especially through blogging!

Victoria || Marine Wifey
www.marinewifey.com

P.s. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your wedding picture in the sidebar!! Too stinkin' cute!

Fran @ Sassy Southern Bride said...

Happy Valentine's Day! And congrats on your white coat ceremony!!

Ashley said...

Thanks! thanks for the link to your blog. look forward to hearing about the marine side :)

Ashley said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Thank you!

Jenny Beth said...

It should be easy for you to give up tv.... You're a nursing student!!
Good for you for doing a little retail therapy! I did that after I bombed my last test. I just now got over that depression.
Womp

Madame Keke said...

Hi sweetie, new follower here :-D Really like your blog and think you would be a great addition to our Aloha Friday Blog Hop. It is a great way to meet other bloggers, get some exposure for your blog and find new readers and followers. Feel free to stop by anytime and join us :-D Happy Valentines Day !

xoxo Pakize (Keke)

http://madamekeke.blogspot.com

Kylie said...

I blog all the time during lecture! And isn't retail therapy the greatest? I mean, if you're going to spend your money on therapy you might as well get something fabulous to show for it ;)

Ashley said...

My thoughts exactly

Ashley said...

Everyone remembers their first nursing school bomb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...