Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday's Letters



Dear Grey's Anatomy, don't you dare try to cancel your show on me. I can feel where this is headed and don't you dare! I have watched you since I was in high school. high school. Please get me through 2 more years of college and we can discuss something. Okay? I need you, you help me study. 


Since high school, okay?

Dear Mother Nature, why you gotta be so drunk? It's almost the end of February. I'm perfectly okay with you acting all spring like. I finally went and got a pedicure. Let my piggies be in some flip flops for a while before you decide to throw some frost at me in Savannah. Dear Self, quit letting yourself go. Your busy, I get it. But act like a girl and not a slob. Dear Sean, you better pick Lindsey. You are super d u m b if you don't. 


Dear House, clean yourself. Dear Weekend, go by slow. I need to study for 3 tests. 3 tests. Dear Jarvis, you are my bible for J1 of nursing school. I don't know what I would do without you. Dear Time, be good to me. I just want to be the best nurse I can be. Dear Stassi and Jax, could you just like stop being so cute?  We all know you're going to get back together. I love how bitchy you are, Stassi. I without a doubt know we'd be best friends. And I can not promise I wouldn't steal your boyfriend like Laura Leigh. 


Dear Followers, sorry I'm not sorry my Friday's Letters are all about Nursing School and T.V. shows. It's kind of my life these days. 

Have a good weekend lovies! What are you doing? 

xoxo

10 comments:

Autumn @ The Unreal Life said...

Stopping by from the link up! Really enjoying your blog so far...good luck with the tests!

Michelle {Jarrah Jungle} said...

Oh Dr Mcdreamy what would we do without you :) Im a sucker for nurse shows too, must be something about the drama and cute Drs :)
Saying hi from Fridays Letters, hope you have a fab weekend!

Heather Marie said...

WOW three test!! no fun, good luck studying. A new follower! :)

Unknown said...

I love Vanderpump Rules... Love! I don't know about Stassi, sometimes she really gets on my nerves :) .... But good drama either way!

Allison said...

I will be so sad if they cancel Grey's; I've been thinking the same thing all season. :(

I'm a new follower from Friday Letters!

Maria Sself said...

Ha-ha, this post is the FUNNIEST thing I've read in a WHILE;-)

Amber said...

I love Stassi too!!! #shewillcutabitch #withdaggers #irespectthatshizz

Summer said...

This post made me laugh so cute! Omg I hope Sean pics Lindsey too hey after all she did walk out of the limo in a wedding dress lol that takes balls ha! Oh and I so hope they don't cancel Greys I have been watching it forever and a day too! Good luck on studying!

Christine S. Baker said...

Nursing life is so great for those who love to become a nurse, but still many people are confused before enroll into nursing degree. i wrote a post about nursing life.
Life Of A Registered Nurse

Kasey Lynne said...

And Sean picked Catherine...what a dummy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...